9.1 Production Technology of Urea
The urea production technology is an advanced technology developed on the basis of water solution technique and practical experience in production. This technique adopts multiple proprietary technologies. It could also co-produces melamine with international advanced level. So far, this technology is adopted by the biggest water-solution urea facilities in China. It consumes 578 kg ammonia and 1200 kg steam when one ton of urea is produced, reaching advanced level in China.
This equipment could reach a maximal capacity of 800 KTA, the biggest single line in the world. The project covers an area of around 18,000 square meters and takes a construction period of 15 months. We have finished a 300 KTA and a 800 KTA urea plants for customers and could design other capacities on customers’ specific requests.
1. Facilities that using the methyl solution from melamine exhaust gas to produce urea. (Patent No. 200920227384.5)
2. One technology and devices to recover hydrolysis heat. (Patent No.: 201010159295.9)
3. One technology and device using melamine exhaust gas to co-produce urea. (Patent No.: 200920241156.3)
4. A new type urea ammonia cooler. (Patent No: 200920290985.0)
9.2 Syngas technique
The syngas process is innovated based on our practical production and technical combination of related devices. We could make mixed gas of H2 and CO in any mixing ratio with purity up to 99.9%. This technique is adaptive and is not limited by the models of gasifier.
This facility is a re-innovation by combining domestic and foreign advanced technologies. The project covers an area of 28,000 square meters and takes a construction period of 16 month.
1. A device to make comprehensive use of low-temperature liquid. (Patent No.: 201320524646.0)
2. A device to prevent overheating converters (Patent No.: 201320524978.9)
9.3 H2S Exhaust Gas Treatment Technology
This technology uses the H2S exhausts from coal gasification process to produce either sodium hydrosulfide or sodium sulfide. This process transforms wastes into value, which not only solves environmental-protection problem but also brings economic benefits. This independently innovated technology is recognized as proprietary technology by Chinese Petroleum Exploration Design Association. It could bring remarkable economic, environmental and social benefits.
This process could reach a maximal capacity of 50 KTA, the biggest single line in the world. The project covers an area of around 15,000 square meters and takes a construction period of 16 months.
1. A device to dispose of exhaust gas containing H2s and CO2. (Patent No.: 201020670822.8)
2. One method to use synthesis ammonia exhaust gas to produce either sodium sulfide or sodium hydrosulfide. (Patent Application No.: 201410247007.3)